Monday, April 10

down another one hundred feet

I'm having trouble bringing Littlegirlcop to life. I know what he looks like. I know I want him to be flawed enough to be interesting, nice enough to me likable, heavier on the Id than the superego, a man of action, a bit vain, a tiny bit fabulous, a seeker of forgiveness, not permission. I want for him what I want for me, the kind of life where even the bad stories are great stories.

What fills his days? Work, workout, more internet, books. Where does he drink? Cop bar, leather bar. What does he drink? Beer, bouron. Who does he pal around with? His partner, exwife, men he's dated. What's his damage? My damage. What conflicts can be resolved? donno. How long before the sketching turns into writing? Donno. Dry well. Dig deeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home